1. What Information Do We Collect?We collect certain information you provide to us when you use the Service, such as, when you create an account and profile (including your Account information as described in the Terms), send us an email, fill out a document, record a behavior, or post information or other Content to the Service. We may collect certain personal information, such as your name, photograph or picture, email address, phone number and/or certain other Content, as well as certain information that is not typically considered to be personally identifying, such as your gender, height and zip code. We may also collect the contact information of your contacts, if you choose to connect your contacts and address book information with the Service. We may also collect your login credentials to any third party accounts (as described in more detail in the Terms) if you choose to connect those accounts with your Account. In addition to the information described above, we also automatically collect certain information when you use the Service, such as your location/GPS coordinates (if you enable this feature), a device identifier but not the UDID), MAC address, Internet Protocol (IP) address (if using a browser), operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring site and your activity on the Service, including from within various Apps and/or the GideonSoft or Horizon Performance website(s). We may also analyze your use of the Service with third party software that allows us to monitor and record your navigation and usage activities, in order to better customize and improve the Service and/or other products. This information is not treated as personal information unless we combine it with or link it to any of the personally identifiable information mentioned above. We may also automatically collect certain information through the use of “cookies“. These are small files that your browser places on your computer. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with the Service, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on the Service, and to improve the Service and/or to offer additional services or products. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
2. How Do We Use the Information We Collect?We use the information collected through the Service, as described above, for the purposes described below:
- to provide our Service or information you request, and to process and complete any transactions;
- to respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service;
- to monitor and analyze usage and trends, and to personalize and improve our Service, our products, and your experiences when you use the same, such as providing content or features that match your profile or interests (including ads), and to increase the functionality and user friendliness of the Service;
- to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of the Service;
- to allow you to add your location to any Content you may submit and/or to otherwise modify the Content in accordance with the Terms;
- to aggregate, and display for others to see; and
- for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
3. What Information Do We Share With Third Parties?We will not share, rent or sell personally identifiable information that we have collected from you, except as described below:
- with your connections on the Service (including on any App) with whom you want to share your Content, and according to the preferences set in your Account;
- with certain social networking services (including Linked Accounts), if you allow such sharing through our Service;
- with service providers who are working with us in connection with the operation of the Service (these service providers have access to your personally identifiable information only to perform services on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose it or use it for any other purposes);
- to share aggregated information, and non-identifiable information with third parties for advertising, industry analysis, research, demographic profiling and other similar purposes;
- when you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you that the information you provide will or may be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants or court orders;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, change of control transaction or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
- Procedures for requesting data will be handled according to the policies and procedures outlined in the most current version of the Media and Data Usage Policy HP-0108.
The following list includes (but is not limited to) types of information we DO NOT share with third parties:
- Mobile information for marketing or promotional purposes excluding text messaging originator opt-in data and consent
- PII to include (but not limited to) name, address, social security number, phone number, etc.
- Public health information
- Any other protected data except as mentioned in the section above